Pre-Kinder I Week of Class


How Many Kids?

Review the parts of the computer studied in the previous unit and their corresponding functions.

As in this, and in the followings classes, since the main idea of this unit is occupations and professions, I will be asking questions about the activities of their parents. Also ask them what they want to be when they are big... for this I will be using a musical topic making double click on the speaker's icon that was inserted like an object in the word processing documents:
I 'll like to be and I will like to be2

I will be using an old keyboard and along with the students will describe it (size, color, many or few keys, symbols, that has the key have, the longest key, the biggest, etc.) As they find the particularity, the group will go and locate it on their keyboard.
They will enter the program using the direct access icon of the graphic program. Explain to the class that the graphics can be different although in all of them we can paint, draw with different textures, stamp drawing and write.



0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario